Spectra's mission is to be a world class supplier of metal cutting tool and technology systems to consistently meet and exceed customers expectations.
- Full range of indexable tooling holders for milling, turning, boring, grooving, part off, drilling, thread-milling etc. supported with inserts: carbide, coated carbide, cermet, ceramic, silicon nitride, cubic boron nitride and polycrystalline diamond.
- Micrograin solid carbide, high speed steel, coated & uncoated, drills, reamers and burrs. Innovative, high quality taps, carbide, high speed steel, thread mills, thread formers, holders and accessories.
- A full range of BT, CAT, SK, HSK, CAPTO adaptors to fit all CNC & conventional machines. High performance precision tooling.
- Special insert and tooling design manufactured locally and internationally; ability to quote on turnkey projects large and small.
- High speed anodized Aluminium body light weight shell mill with through the centre cutting fluid distribution.
- All types of carbide end mills uncoated, coated for various materials with the ability to machine 62 Rc where required.
- Shell and end mill style milling cutters designed to perform drilling operation into solid steel plate using helical interpolation and slant feeding (ramping); also available in Indexable ripping type mills with inserts helically positioned up the flutes for large and fast metal removal in one pass.
- Hi-Tech cam and crank line boring bars with carbide or diamond (PCD) Indexable inserts, includes micro adjustment for easy setting.
- Deep-hole drilling range consisting of single flute gundrills, twin-fluted gundrills, deep-hole ejector drill heads, indexable and solid carbide, full range of specially designed deep-hole drilling tools available.
Click here to view/download our Company profile.
The Spectra Team
Spectra Carbide Tooling Technology consists of a technically qualified Sales & Support team, Toolmakers, Process Engineers, CNC Programmers, Draftsmen & Professional Staff. We believe in employment opportunity and company growth and profitability. Read more >>
The Spectra Group consists of Spectra Carbide Tooling Technology, Spectra Metal Cutting Fluids & Lubricants, Spectra Mapal and Spectra Properties.
Spectra Metal Cutting Fluid & Lubricants
For all metal removal fluids and lubrication, Spectra Metal Cutting Fluid & Lubricants is here to promise smooth machining needs. Read more >>
For all regrinding and special tool manufacturing Spectra Mapal will go the extra mile to satisfy your needs. Read more >>
Spectra Property Holdings
To manage and improve the buildings needed for the Group to successfully conduct business on the South African market. Read more >>
Click on our history book below and enjoy Spectras' historical highlights since 1999.